AI for Health course
Radboud AI for Health plans to run two courses every year for a group of around 25 professionals from Radboudumc interested to learn more about AI applications in healthcare. The course program will consist of lectures and practical exercises, and will conclude with a practical project around a Radboudumc case. Details of the program will be set up in collaboration with the participants.
The course will be organized in a collaboration between Radboudumc, Radboud University and the Jheronimus Academy of Data Science (JADS) in Den Bosch. A presentation by Egge van der Poel was given during an information session on September 16, 2019. The slides of this presentation can be found here.
What you need to know
- Course will be held on 10 Fridays, with different topics per day
- Lectures in the morning, afternoon practicals with cases focused on Radboudumc practice
- Program for the 10 Fridays will be held at JADS in Den Bosch
- In addition there will be 4 project days, also on Fridays, in the Radboudumc where you will work in a team on a Radboudumc project
- We expect particpants to spend on average 4 hours per week on homework and self study
- There will be an online training environment with support documentation, discussion forum and blended learning
- The course will end with a graduation ceremony where teams will present their project results a certificate will be awarded
- Start of the first edition: November 1, 2019 (the second edition is planned to start May 2020)
More information and instructions how to apply can be found on this internal Radboudmc page.