AI for Health courseHave you ever thought about exploring and understanding the field of artificial intelligence? Due to the successes in past years, the AI for Health course will also be held in the first half of 2023. This course, designed specifically for clinicians, researchers and support staff working in hospitals, provides insight and hands-on experience into the many possibilities of artificial intelligence in healthcare. And for the first time, the course will be available in two different tracks to even better suit your interests.
The upcoming AI for Health course will start on the 3rd of February 2023. If you are interested in joining the next course, please contact us and we will keep you up to date.
To meet the needs of our participants as much as possible, we offer two different tracks:
- 10 half-day light track, in which you get a good overview of the role AI can have in clinical practice.
- 17 day full track, in which you will, on top of the content you get in the light track, also learn to implement AI solutions yourself using Python.
- Gain insight in how artificial intelligence can impact healthcare.
- Gain insight in the essential ingredients to run a successful AI project.
- Gain knowledge on how to choose the best AI models and AI products available.
- Gain knowledge on how AI models work and how performances can be optimized.
- Learn how to implement your own AI models by exercising in practical settings (full track only!).
- Learn how to deploy your AI application in a real world setting (full track only!).
- Anyone wanting to support decision making processes through the use of healthcare data.
- Anyone believing there is more potential in healthcare data than is currently being exploited.
- Anyone interested in understanding the possibilities and limitations of using artificial intelligence to improve healthcare.