What you need to know for the third edition of the course:
- The course will be held in Q1 2022.
- The course days consist of lectures in the morning and afternoon practicals with cases focused on Radboudumc practice.
- The program will mostly be held at Radboudumc in Nijmegen and a few times at JADS in Den Bosch.
- The course includes project days in the Radboudumc where you will work in a team on a Radboudumc project.
- We expect participants to spend on average 2-3 hours per week on homework and self study.
- There will be an online training environment with support documentation, discussion forum and blended learning.
- The course will end with a graduation ceremony where teams will present their project results and a certificate will be awarded.