The AI for Health MSc projects aim to find innovative AI solutions to clinical problems. The goal of each research project is the development of a tool (algorithm/application) that has the potential to impact routine clinical care in Radboudumc. All MSc projects are for a period of six months. Students are eligible to receive a monthly reimbursement of €500,- for this six month period. For more information, please read the requirements. There is an equal monthly reimbursement available for project supervision. Project proposals should meet the following requirements:
- The project applicant must be employed by Radboudumc
- A clinical supervisor must be provided
- All data (including labels and annotations) for the project has already been collected
- There is a clearly defined clinical problem to be solved
- Projects are aimed at creating practical clinical solutions and not for investigating fundamental research questions
To propose a new project, please fill out this form. We ask you to send the completed form to email@example.com and to make an appointment to discuss the project proposal during one of the consultation hours following the weekly AI for Health meeting (every Thursday afternoon 16:00 - 17:00 PM).