The AI for Health MSc projects aim to find innovative AI solutions to clinical problems. The goal of each research project is the development of a tool (algorithm/application) that has the potential to impact routine clinical care in Radboudumc. All MSc projects are for a period of six months. Students are eligible to receive a monthly reimbursement of €500,- for this six month period. For more information, please read the requirements. This reimbursement is advanced by the department where the student is working. After completion of the project this money is repaid to the department. There is an equal monthly reimbursement available for project supervision. Project proposals should meet the following requirements:
- The project applicant must be employed by Radboudumc
- A clinical supervisor must be provided
- All data (including labels and annotations) for the project has already been collected
- There is a clearly defined clinical problem to be solved
- Projects are aimed at creating practical clinical solutions and not for exploring fundamental research questions
To propose a new project, please fill out this form. We ask you to send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and to make an appointment to discuss the project proposal during one of the consultation hours following the weekly AI for Health meeting (every Thursday afternoon 16:00 - 17:00 PM).
The AI for Health lab managers will evaluate candidates based on their CV and arrange for the necessary contracts if the project is approved.